viernes, 25 de abril de 2008

Don´t cry for me, I´m in Argentina.

Buenos Aires is overwhelmingly huge. A sprawling metropolis but we´re gradually settling now we´ve got our own pad. It came with a doorman and it´s on treelined pavements wide enough to dodge the omnipresent dog shit (failed miserably today though)

We´re getting some Spanish under our belts (not literally, unfortunately for me) at the University. No one seems to speak English here so we´re constantly having to think of inventive ways to be understood. Believe me when I say this is amusing. Or hu
miliating. No, it´s both.

Looking forward to some restaurants and nightlife this weekend. I´m missing a good mature English cheese already but a bottle of palatable Argentinian wine costs as little as 50p.

On that note, I´m off to open one.

No hay comentarios: